American Health Education is dedicated to providing high-quality, hands-on training to those who wish to start or advance their healthcare careers. We offer a variety of weekday and weekend courses in emergency services, continuing nurse education, and fire officer advancement. We are committed to preparing our students with the knowledge, skills, and competencies necessary to excel in their field, and are proud to foster graduates who go on to save lives and serve in their communities.
American Health Education wants to help you take the next step in your career. Our vision is to provide outstanding education that prepares students for real-world challenges and professional advancement in the EMS, nursing, and fire vocations.…We live our core values to provide our students with an excellent experience at our school:
1. Integrity: Our goal is to ensure that all education is conducted in an honest and ethical manner, adhering to all state educational requirements.
2. Student Service: From registration to graduation we provide personal service in a setting primed for learning. Our class sizes offer a low student-to-teacher ratio, providing opportunity for students to closely interact with instructors and an administrative staff who are readily
available to assist.
3. Academic Accomplishment: When our students are successful, we are successful. Our students are a direct reflection of our instructors, staff, and programs. We rally behind our EMT students, nursing, and fire professionals, offering guidance as they work to achieve their
academic and career goals.
4. Instructor Excellence: Our instructors are field-experienced professionals who meet educational and practice criteria, demonstrating deep knowledge of subject matter and offering cutting-edge curriculum in their areas of expertise.
5. Community-Focused: We take pride in providing an alternative learning path for students and professionals who provide much-needed emergency, medical, and fire services in our local communities.