How to complete the AHA eLearning Class:
Online training provides a flexible alternative to classroom training. Students must complete the online course, print out the Part 1 completion certificate and call to schedule skills practice and testing. Skills sessions are not included with the purchase of an online (Part 1) course. Students can schedule a private individual skills practice and testing to fit their schedule: ACLS skills fee: $195, PALS skills fee:$195, BLS skills fee: $50.
- Go to the AHA website: www.onlineaha.org
- Select online course:
- BLS – Basic Life Support- BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Part 1
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support- HeartCode ACLS Part 1
- PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support- HeartCode PALS Part 1
- Complete online course and print out your course completion certificate
- Call 800-483-3615 to schedule a private skills practice and testing session.
AHA certification cards will be issued upon successful completion. Students must present online course certificate.