- Applied Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Basic Emergency Nursing Foundation
- Basic Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Cardiac Drugs and Drips
- Cardiovascular Nursing Surgical Management
- Cardiovascular Nursing: Medical Perspective
- Collaborative Management: Putting It All Together Part 1 & 2
- Communicating Effectively and Understanding Diversity
- EKG Rhythm Identification
- Geriatric Focus and Renal Update
- GI and Renal Systems Overview
- IV Therapy Review and Update
- Legal Ethics and Patient Safety- New!
- Medical Terminology
- Monitor Technician Course
- Neuro Basics for Critical Care
- Respiratory Assessment
- Respiratory Patient Eval and Treat- NEW!
- Shock States and Bedside Emergencies
- Spanish for Healthcare Provider Level 1
- Trauma Management Basics
Please visit our registration site to view and register for current CE classes.
Continuing Education courses are offered to licensed healthcare providers. Each course description includes the date and the number of continuing education (CE) contact hours for the course. Students must complete each course in its entirety and credit for completing part of a course may not be granted. Thus, if a person attending the course leaves before the course is over, the certificate of completion cannot be issued.
Upon completion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion with the number of continuing education contact hours. It is the student’s responsibility to verify course approval with their accrediting agency. The certificate must be retained by the licensee for a period of four years after the course ends.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 13935. Courses may be rescheduled or cancelled in the event of low enrollment or instructor emergencies.
Course hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
NEED HELP? GIVE US A QUICK CALL
Our standard office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.